Wholesale Factory Price Womens Satin Pure Silk Pajamas

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $40-50 / Set | 50 Set/Sets Silk pajamas (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month Silk pajamas
Port:
Qingdao
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
100% Silk
Fabric Type:
Charmeuse
Technics:
Plain Dyed
Feature:
Breathable, QUICK DRY
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
LR
Model Number:
LRJ1614
Products Name:
wholesale factory price womens satin pure silk pajamas
Season:
Spring,autumn,winter
Occasion:
Homewear, sleepwear
Style:
2PCS Pajama set
Wash:
Machine washable
Thickness:
19mm
logo service:
Avaliable
Fabric:
100% Silk
Colours:
Different colours avaliable
OEM service:
Avaliable
Product Type:
Pajamas
Gender:
Women
Age Group:
Adults
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 set 1 polybag, 20-30 pcs in a carton.as cutomer's requirement.
wholesale factory price womens satin pure silk pajamas
Delivery Time
Shipped in 50 days after payment
Product Description

Wholesale Factory Price Womens Satin Pure Silk Pajamas


1.Fabric:100% Silk 19 momme charmeuse
2.Two pieces pajama set with contrast piping trim
3.Button front,long sleeve with banded cuffs
4.Matching pants wiht elastic pull-on waist
5.Dropped shoulders
6.Fitted cuffs and hem
7.Relaxed fit
Customized.

Product Type:
Wholesale Factory Price Womens Satin Pure Silk Pajamas
Material:
Satin Cloth
Fabric Type:
100% Silk, Customized
Technics:
 Customized Embroidered
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
100 pcs per color
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Payment:
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Company Name:
Qingdao Zuoyou garment Co., Ltd.
Staff:
Jimmy Ju
Skype:
jumingchao86
Tel:
86-0532-86889139
Company Profile

Qingdao Zuoyou Garment CO.,Ltd is a designer bulk sleepwear manufacturer in China. We offer private label custom pajamas sleepwear, loungewear, robes, nightshirts, dresses and all kinds of onesies for customers in USA, UK, Japan and the other 150 countries.

Exhibition
Our Advantages

18 Years Experience

18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. 10th years gold supplier on alibaba. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.

Quality guarantee

We have quality control technicians based in our factories to oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that compliance standards are upheld.

24-hour service

We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored. In the view of our excellent products and services,more and more buyers around the world are establishing business relationship with us.

Certifications
Packing & Delivery

Custom packaging

Check quality and packaging.

Custom Polyester Bag

One piece in a Polyester or PP bag,depends on your demand.

Package

50-80 pcs in a carton. We can print your logo on the cartons.

Delivery

We provide one-step service to you address or local port. EXW-Term, shipping via specified forwarder and shipping company.

By sea

Asian:5-7 days to local port.
Other countries: 15-25 days to local port.

By Express

Door to door service, 3-7 days to your address.

Cooperation Steps
FAQ
Q
1. Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
A
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q
2. Will samples be free?
A
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q
3. Do you carry different designs?
A
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q
4. Do you do any costum work?
A
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q
5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
A
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q
6. What is the price of the product?
A
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.