• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Pajamas
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 100% Silk
  • Fabric Type: woven
  • Gender: Women
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Technics: Plain Dyed
  • Feature: Breathable, Plus Size, Quick Dry, Sleep dress,Customized
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRD1185
  • Product name: Classic Piped Styles Women Black Silk Pajamas Set
  • Occasion: Pajamas,Sleepwear
  • Color: Black, Customized
  • Size: S,M,L,XL, Customized
  • Style: pajama.sleepwear
  • Fabric: Silk, Customized
  • Service: OEM,Private Label Clothing Manufacture
  • Details: Customized Printed,Embroidery Avaliable
  • Wash: Machine wash

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: one pcs one polybag,30 sets in one carton,or as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 50 days after payment

Wholesale Factory OEM Classic Piped Women Black 100% Silk  Pajama Robe Set

 
Product Description

 Our pure silk, classic pyjamas have a languid flavour and, as every Agent Provocateur fan knows, there's nothing more decadent than lounging around in something silky. 

Inspired by traditional silk men's pyjamas - the top has contrast piping around the plunge-line lapels and wide belt ties at the waist to make the most of the feminine figure whilst being luxuriously comfortable.

 

  ♥  Pictures Show

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  ♥  Product's Information


Material

Silk, customized

ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity200pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

 

  ♥  Cooperations:

 

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

 

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

 

  ♥  Advantage

 

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

 

If you are interested in this Crepe Cheap Pajamas for Women ,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

 

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

 

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

 

  ♥  Contact Info

 

 Doreen Han

 

Tel: 86 0532 86889139

TM: cn1510016236

 

 

 You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

 

  ♥  Company and Product Samples

 

  ♥  Production Flow

 

  ♥  Certification

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
65 Transactions 1,100,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.