• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Pajamas
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 60%Cotton, 40%Modacrylic
  • Fabric Type: Knitted
  • Gender: Boys
  • Age Group: Children
  • Technics: Printed
  • Feature: Breathable, Plus Size, Quick Dry, cotton,polyester,Customized
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRG0727
  • Product name: 2014 Children Fashion Pajamas Set 2pcs Boys' Print Kids Pajamas
  • Occasion: Pajamas,Sleepwear
  • Color: Blue,Customized
  • Size: XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL Customized, XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL
  • Style: pajama.sleepwear
  • Fabric: Cotton,Polyester,Customized
  • Service: OEM,Private Label Clothing Manufacture
  • Details: Embroidery,Printed Avaliable
  • Wash: Machine wash

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: One kids pajamas one polybag,30 sets in one carton,or as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail: 30-45days after receive the deposit


1.Kids pajamas
2.Long sleeve and print
3 60% cotton/40% modacrylic
4.OEM service,fast delivery
5.Boys' pajamas

                       2014 Hot Sale Children Fashion Pajamas Set 2pcs Boys' Print Kids Pajamas

1. So cute and comfortable, these Pajamas by Sara's Prints are sure to be your child's new favorite.

2. Available in so many prints, he'll never get bored.

3. Two-piece matching set includes loose-fitting long-sleeve top and pants.

4. Flame-resistant fabric.

5. Elastic waistband ensures a perfect fit.

6. 60% cotton/40% modacrylic

7. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.

8. Measurements:

· Length: 17 in

· Waist Measurement: 16 in

· Outseam: 23 in

· Inseam: 14 in

· Front Rise: 7 in

· Back Rise: 10 in

· Leg Opening: 5 in

9. Product measurements were taken using size 2T (Toddler). Please note that measurements may vary by size.

  ♥  Pictures Show


  ♥  Product's Information


Cotton/polyester , customized

ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.


  ♥  Cooperations:


  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time


By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.


By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.


  ♥  Advantage


We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested


If you are interested in this Crepe Cheap Pajamas for Women ,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:


1.the quantity 


2.the fabrics/materials


3.the colours and patterns


I will respond as soon as possbile.


  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order


We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.


We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.


  ♥  Contact Info


 Contact:  Grace Wang

Address: NO.22 Wudangshan Road, Huangdao District , Shandong Province,  Qingdao ,China.

Trademanager: cn209759067

Skype: lrsales09

Website: www.oempajama.com


You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.


  ♥  Company and Product Samples


  ♥  Production Flow


  ♥  Certification


Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
61 Transactions 1,100,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $314,000
Learn More