• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Nightgown
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 100% Polyester
  • Gender: Women
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Technics: Embroidered
  • Feature: Breathable, Plus Size, Quick Dry
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRL064
  • name: Sexy Black Sheer Girls Babydoll,Hot Girls Black Sleepwear
  • fabric: 90% nylon,10% spandex
  • season: summer
  • technics: embroidered
  • advantage: breathable, soft & comfortable
  • feature: soft & comfortable
  • colour: black
  • applicable: women
  • wash: hand
  • size: M,L,XL,XXL
  • Size: M,L,XL,XXL

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: 1pc/polybag; pcs into carton.
Customized.
Delivery Detail: 40-50days after receiving downpayment

Sexy Black Sheer Girls Babydoll,Hot Girls Black Sleepwear

 

90% nylon,10% spandex

Embroidered

Soft,smooth & shiny

Hand wash

Customized

 

 

  ♥  Pictures Show

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

   ♥  Product's Information


Material100%nylon, customized
ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various, M,L,XL,XXL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 15 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.

 

  ♥  Cooperations:

 

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

 

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

 

  ♥  Advantage

 

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

 

If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

 

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

 

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

 

  ♥  Contact Info

 

    Helen Wu

 

  Trade Manager:   cn1510011799

  Skype: sakuraneko2014

 

 

You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.

  ♥  Company and Product Samples

 


  ♥  Production Flow

 


  ♥  Certification

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
61 Transactions 1,100,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $314,000
Learn More