• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Pajamas
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 95%Modal 5%spandex
  • Fabric Type: Knitted
  • Gender: Women
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Technics: Plain Dyed
  • Feature: Breathable, Quick Dry, Thermal, Pajama for Kids
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRD0973
  • name: Women Summer Short Two Pieces Lace Tirmed Navy Knit Modal Pajamas Set
  • Occasion: pajamas,sleepwear
  • Color: Customized
  • Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL,Customized
  • Style: Cheap Pajamas for Kids
  • Fabric: Modal/spandex,Customized
  • Service: OEM, Private Label Clothing Manufacturers
  • Details: Decoration
  • Wash: Machine wash

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: One piece one polybag,and 40 sets in a carton. Customized.
Delivery Detail: 50 days after your downpayment

Sexy Women Summer Short Two Pieces Lace Tirmed Navy Knit Modal Pajamas Set

Product Description


Fabric:  95%modal 5%spandex Jersey fabric
Kint Soft Fabric 
Satin Neckline and short bottoms
comfy and good quality 
Sort Sleepwear,lounge wear,home wear,pajamas 

  ♥  Pictures Show


♥  Product's Information


MaterialModal spandex fabric, customized
ColourDifferent colours avaliable.
LogoLogo/label can be added on the garments as your requirements.
PrintPrints can be made for the garment as your design.
DesignAdjustments can be made for the design.
SizeSizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.
Minimum Quantity500pcs.
PackagingOne piece one polybag,and 35 pieces in a carton.
SampleCustomized sample can be made in 2 weeks.
Delivery TimeDelivery time is 40-50days after receive depoist .
Unit PriceReasonable price will be gotten based on your requirements.
ShipmentBy sea or by air.
Payment30% as depoist, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or LC at sight.


  ♥  Cooperations:


Packaging & Shipping


  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time


By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.


By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.


  ♥  Advantage


We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.



Our Services


  ♥  If You Are Interested


If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:


1.the quantity 


2.the fabrics/materials


3.the colours and patterns


I will respond as soon as possbile.


  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order


We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.


We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.


  ♥  Contact Info


   Doreen Han


  Trade Manager:  cn1510016236


  Skype: lrsales02



           86-150 9211 3811


You can leave a message at Trademanager,we will contact with you in 12 hours.


Company Information


  ♥  Company and Product Samples


  ♥  Production Flow


  ♥  Certification


Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
61 Transactions 1,100,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $314,000
Learn More