• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Pajamas
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 100% Cotton
  • Fabric Type: Fleece
  • Gender: Unisex
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Technics: Plain Dyed
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRD1184
  • Style: Adult Unisex Solid Pink 100 Cotton Brushed Fleece Onesie
  • Logo service: Customized with prints,embroidery
  • Design: Support Customized
  • Season: Autumn Winter
  • Wash: Machine washable
  • Size: XS,S,M,L,XL,Customized
  • Service: Make to order
  • Color: customized
  • Port: Qingdao
  • Fabric: 100%cotton jersey fabric

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton,as can as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 50 days after payment

Cheap Factory Adult Unisex Solid Pink 100 Cotton Brushed Fleece Onesie 



Product Description


Hoodie One piece Jumpsuits are the answer to both active wear and lounge wear. This soft Cotton is excellent for staying warm and comfy indoors as well as the perfect accessory for runners, skiers, swimmers, surfers, snowboarders, campers, hunters, fishermen, shoppers, gardeners.









   Cheap Factory Adult Unisex Solid Pink 100 Cotton Brushed Fleece Onesie 


   100% Cotton or as request


     Different colours avaliable.


     Branded service acceptable


     As your requirements


    Sizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.

Minimum Quantity

     1000 PCS


      One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.


      Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.

Delivery Time

    Delivery time is 40-50days after receiving depoist .

Unit Price

     FOB Qingdao port price


     By sea or by air.


     30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or L/C at sight.


Our Services





 1). Controling the cost in the material and production,making the cost accounting by ourselves,the price we offer will be the most reasonable.

2).Having more than ten years in apparel,we will give you good suggestions for the problems in the production,help you improve thequality of the products.

3).Take care of and follow up the whole processes from order receiving to delivery.

4).Track the products,provide you with after sale service,aim at long term relationship and development.



If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with us,it is the best you can tell us the details:

1.the quantity 

2.the fabrics/materials

3.the colours and patterns

I will respond as soon as possbile.


Contact info


If you are interested,pls feel free to contact with us.


Doreen Han

86-0532 86107673-0

86-150 9211 3811

Trade Manager:cn1510016236

( skype:lrsales02)

Company Information




Production Flow




Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
61 Transactions 1,100,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $314,000
Learn More