• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Pajamas
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 100% Polyester
  • Fabric Type: Knitted
  • Gender: Women
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Technics: Plain Dyed
  • Feature: Breathable, Plus Size, Thermal
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRZ0002
  • Style: Fleece Pajama Set
  • Sleeves: Long Sleeves
  • Thickness: Mid
  • Handfeel: Soft
  • Color: Customized
  • Care: Machine wash
  • Season: Winter
  • Logo service: Customized with prints,embroidery
  • Service: Make to order
  • Size: XS,S,M,L,XL,Customized

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton,as can as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail: 40-50days after receive the deposit
    ♥ Product   Description   

 

Shandong Pretty Pink Brushed Polar Fleece Double Belt Loops Winter Soft Sleepwear Pajama Set for Women

 

 

 

Product Description

 

  • Apparel Type: Pajama Set
  • Fit: Regular fit
  • Sleeve length: Long sleeve
  • With double belt loops
  • Soft and breathable
  • Material: fleece jersey
  • Care: Machine wash


  • Product

        Pretty Pink Double Belt Loops Soft Pajama Set for Women

    Material

         fleece,  or as request

    Colour

         Different colours avaliable.

    Logo

         Branded service acceptable

    Design

         As your requirements

    Size

        Sizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.

    Minimum Quantity

         500 SETS

    Packaging

          One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.

    Sample

          Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.

    Delivery Time

        Delivery time is 40-50days after receiving depoist .

    Unit Price

         FOB Qingdao port price

    Shipment

         By sea or by air.

    Payment

         30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or L/C at sight.


 

 

    ♥ Products Show   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
 

 

 

    ♥ Our Services   

 

 

 

 

 

    Advantages   

 

 1). Controling the cost in the material and production,making the cost accounting by ourselves,the price we offer will be the most reasonable.

 

2).Having more than ten years in apparel,we will give you good suggestions for the problems in the production,help you improve thequality of the products.

3).Take care of and follow up the whole processes from order receiving to delivery.

4).Track the products,provide you with after sale service,aim at long term relationship and development.

 

    FAQ    

If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with us,it is the best you can tell us the details:

 

1.the quantity 

2.the fabrics/materials

3.the colours and patterns

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

Enterprise Mottoes:

 Our factory Permanent Motto :Quality & Workmanship & Price are the 3 Lifeblood.

 

 Our Cooperation & Production Control Tenets:

 

 1.Treat any of our customers as our dear friend even we did not get an agreement finally.

2.Be patient anytime to anyone even some parts were repeated many times .

3.Firmly say“NO” to almost on any piece of our products on Quality Inspection.

 

If you give us a chance ,We will try all our efforts with our factory hundred of workers

To Show you a final Satisfied & Successful Order Completion,let’s try it !


 ♥  Contact information  

 

If you are interested,pls feel free to contact with us.

 

 

Doreen Han

86-0532 86107637

86-150 9211 3811

Trade Manager:cn1510016236

( skype:lrsales02)

 

 

♥  Company Information

 

 

        

 

 

 Production Flow  

 

 

 

 

  Certificate  
 

 

  

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
75 Transactions 1,400,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.