• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Dress Type: Casual Dresses
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: Viscose/Spandex
  • Fabric Type: Knitting
  • Design: Sleeveless
  • Sleeve Style: Sleeveless
  • Technics: Plain Dyed
  • Feature: Breathable, Eco-Friendly, Plus Size, Washable
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRO0019
  • Products Name: dresses for women
  • Occasion: Home wear, lounge, sleepwear
  • Wash: Machine washable
  • Thickness: Thin
  • logo service: Customized with prints,embroidery
  • Colours: Different colours avaliable
  • OEM service: Avaliable
  • Size: XS,S,M,L, XL or Customized

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: dresses for women
1 piece 1 polybag, 30 pcs in a carton.as cutomer's requirement
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 50 days after payment

Ladies fashion elegant lace trim strap dresses for women

 

Product Description

 

Item Description:

  • Apparel Type: Night Dress
  • V-Neck, 
  • Contrast color Lace
  • Contrast adjustable strap
  • Sleeve length: sleeveless
  • Cool and breathable
  • Hits above Knees
  • Material: 95%Viscose 5%Spandex
  • Care: Machine wash 
 

Enterprise Mottoes:

 Our factory Permanent Motto :Quality & Workmanship & Price are the 3 Lifeblood.

 

 Our Cooperation & Production Control Tenets:

 

 1.Treat any of our customers as our dear friend even we did not get an agreement finally.

2.Be patient anytime to anyone even some parts were repeated many times .

3.Firmly say“NO” to almost on any piece of our products on Quality Inspection.

 

If you give us a chance ,We will try all our efforts with our factory hundred of workers

To Show you a final Satisfied & Successful Order Completion,let’s try it !

  

 

Product

     Ladies fashion elegant lace trim strap dresses for women

Material

     95%Viscose 5%Spandex or as request

Colour

     Different colours avaliable.

Logo

     Branded service acceptable

Design

     As your requirements

Size

    Sizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.

Minimum Quantity

     500 PCS

Packaging

      One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.

Sample

      Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.

Delivery Time

    Delivery time is 40-50days after receiving depoist .

Unit Price

     FOB Qingdao port price

Shipment

     By sea or by air.

Payment

     30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or L/C at sight.

 

 

 

  ♥  Pictures Show

                                                                                  

                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                       

 

  ♥  Cooperations:

 

  ♥  Shipping method and Shipping time

 

By sea

Normally in 15-25 days,depends on the distance,freight charge is cheap.

 

By air

Normally in 5-7days,to get the goods,freight charge is expensive.

 

  ♥  Advantage

 

We are manufacturer and have more than ten years experiences in doing world trade,we make the cost accounting by ourselves,from us you will get highquality products with reasonable price.

  ♥  If You Are Interested

 

If you are interested in this Pajamas ,feel free to contact with me,it is the best you can tell me the details:

 

1.the quantity 

 

2.the fabrics/materials

 

3.the colours and patterns

 

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

  ♥  Custom Service And Make-to-order

 

We can make products as your requirements-------custom service is available.

 

We are honest manufacturer and looking forward to cooperating with honest partners.

 

 
 

  ♥  Company and Product Samples

 

  ♥  Production Flow

 

  ♥  Certification

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
75 Transactions 1,400,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.