• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Bathrobe
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: bamboo/spandex
  • Fabric Type: knitted
  • Gender: Women
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Technics: Plain Dyed
  • Feature: Breathable, Plus Size, Quick Dry, Thermal
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRD0972
  • Style: OEM Factory Low Price Hot Pink Women Bridal Sleep Bamboo Robes
  • Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL,Customized
  • Color: Customized
  • sleeve: Long sleeve
  • Wash: Machine washable
  • Details: Embroidery,Printed Avaliable
  • Logo service: Customized with prints,embroidery
  • Service: Make to order
  • Fabric: 95%bamboo/ 5%spandex
  • Port: Qingdao port

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton,as can as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 50 days after payment

OEM Factory Low Price Hot Pink Women Sleep Organic Bamboo Jersey Knit Robes

 

Product Description

 

Item Description:

  • Women robes

  • Front pockets
  • Piping high elastic satin detail on neckline and front edge
  • Long sleeve
  • With belt
  • Regular fit
  • Above the knee
  • 95% Bamboo 5% spandex
  • Machine wash cold

 

Enterprise Mottoes:

 Our factory Permanent Motto :Quality & Workmanship & Price are the 3 Lifeblood.

 

 Our Cooperation & Production Control Tenets:

 

 1.Treat any of our customers as our dear friend even we did not get an agreement finally.

2.Be patient anytime to anyone even some parts were repeated many times .

3.Firmly say“NO” to almost on any piece of our products on Quality Inspection.

 

If you give us a chance ,We will try all our efforts with our factory hundred of workers

To Show you a final Satisfied & Successful Order Completion,let’s try it !

  

 

Product

     OEM Factory Low Price Hot Pink Women Bridal Sleep Bamboo Robes

Material

      95%Bamboo 5%spandex  or as request

Colour

     Different colours avaliable.

Logo

     Branded service acceptable

Design

     As your requirements

Size

    Sizes are various,S,M,L,XL,XXL. We can make the drawings as your demands.

Minimum Quantity

     500 PCS

Packaging

      One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.

Sample

      Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.

Delivery Time

    Delivery time is 40-50days after receiving depoist .

Unit Price

     FOB Qingdao port price

Shipment

     By sea or by air.

Payment

     30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or L/C at sight.

 

 

Pictures show

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Our Services

 

 

Advantages

 

 1). Controling the cost in the material and production,making the cost accounting by ourselves,the price we offer will be the most reasonable.

2).Having more than ten years in apparel,we will give you good suggestions for the problems in the production,help you improve thequality of the products.

3).Take care of and follow up the whole processes from order receiving to delivery.

4).Track the products,provide you with after sale service,aim at long term relationship and development.

 

FAQ

If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with us,it is the best you can tell us the details:

1.the quantity 

2.the fabrics/materials

3.the colours and patterns

I will respond as soon as possbile.

 

Contact info

 

If you are interested,pls feel free to contact with us.

 

Doreen Han

86-0532 86107637

86-150 9211 3811

Trade Manager:cn1510016236

( skype:lrsales02)

 
Company Information

 

        

 

Production Flow

 

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
61 Transactions 1,100,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $314,000
Learn More