• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Nightgown
  • Supply Type: OEM Service
  • Material: 60% Cotton 40% Modal
  • Gender: Women
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Technics: Plain Dyed
  • Feature: Breathable, Plus Size, Quick Dry
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: LR
  • Model Number: LRZ0027
  • Style: Lady's Sport Style Printed Cotton Knit Nightgown
  • Sleeves: Shot Sleeves
  • Thickness: Thin
  • Handfeel: Soft
  • Color: Customized
  • Care: Machine wash cold
  • Season: Summer
  • Logo service: Customized with prints,embroidery
  • Service: Make to order
  • Size: XS,S,M,L,XL, Customized

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton,as can as customer's requirements
Delivery Detail: 35-45days after receive the deposit
    ♥ Product   Description   

 

 

Lady's Sport Style  Printed Cotton Knit  Nightgown

  • Apparel Type: Cute printed nightgown
  • Fit: Regular fit
  • Sleeve length: Varsity-striped Short Sleeves
  • V-neckline
  • Falls above knee
  • Lightweight knit
  • Soft and breathable
  • Material: 60% Cotton 40% Modal
  • Care: Machine wash cold
  • Product

        Lady's Sport Style  Printed Cotton Knit  Nightgown

    Material

        60% Cotton 40% modal or as request

    Colour

         Different colours avaliable.

    Logo

         Branded service acceptable

    Design

         As your requirements

    Size

        Sizes are various,XS,S,M,L,XL. We can make the drawings as your demands.

    Minimum Quantity

         500 PCS

    Packaging

          One piece one polybag,and 30 pieces in a carton.

    Sample

          Customized sample can be made in 2 weeks.

    Delivery Time

        Delivery time is 35-45days after receiving depoist .

    Unit Price

         FOB Qingdao port price

    Shipment

         By sea or by air.

    Payment

         30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy , or L/C at sight.

     

 

 

    ♥ Products Show   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    ♥ Our Services   

 

 

 

 

 

    Advantages   

 

 1). Controling the cost in the material and production,making the cost accounting by ourselves,the price we offer will be the most reasonable.

 

2).Having more than ten years in apparel,we will give you good suggestions for the problems in the production,help you improve thequality of the products.

3).Take care of and follow up the whole processes from order receiving to delivery.

4).Track the products,provide you with after sale service,aim at long term relationship and development.

 

    FAQ    

If you are interested in our products,feel free to contact with us,it is the best you can tell us the details:

 

1.the quantity 

2.the fabrics/materials

3.the colours and patterns

I will respond as soon as possbile.

Enterprise Mottoes:

 Our factory Permanent Motto :Quality & Workmanship & Price are the 3 Lifeblood.

 

 Our Cooperation & Production Control Tenets:

 

 1.Treat any of our customers as our dear friend even we did not get an agreement finally.

2.Be patient anytime to anyone even some parts were repeated many times .

3.Firmly say“NO” to almost on any piece of our products on Quality Inspection.

 

If you give us a chance ,We will try all our efforts with our factory hundred of workers

To Show you a final Satisfied & Successful Order Completion,let’s try it !

 

 ♥  Contact information  

 

If you are interested,pls feel free to contact with us.

 

Contact:Angelia Su

Skype:  angelia.su

Mobile: 86 13793225878

Trade Manager: cn1000960559

Address: NO.22 Wudangshan Road, Huangdao District ,   

              Shandong Province,  Qingdao ,China.

Website: http://workinggarment.en.alibaba.com/

 

 

♥  Company Information

 

 

        

 

 

 Production Flow  

 

 

 

 

  Certificate  
 

 

  

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Trade Assurance
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
61 Transactions 1,100,000+
The supplier’s transactions conduted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $314,000
Learn More